Saturday, August 16, 2008

Were Home!!




Well kinda! Brinley was discharged from the hospital today! YAY! We have just been hanging out in the hotel room. So much better than the little room that we were hanging out in.
Brinley is so precious! So far she is such a good baby. She eats every 3-4 hours, is quielty awake for a little bit after eating and then sleeps! I sure hope this keeps up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you both look SO happy!!! Bet the kids just cant wait to meet their little sissy-

Anonymous said...

What a happy family!! Soon you'll all be together and your family will finally be complete! Miss you guys!
Love-
Harmony

Sonja said...

Now you just need the kids for a perfect family picture! (I guess I could have posted comments awhile ago...for some reason I did't think you had them on...sorry!).

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are finally home with her. Next time we get together for breakfast you have to bring her. Congratulations. It couldn't have happened to a nicer family. Best wishes.

Wendy, Carson, Justin