I can't believe Miss Brinley is one week old already! But then again it seems like she has been in our lives forever! I just can't wait to get home to share her with you all! This hotel life is getting old fast! We have been without hot water TWICE!! I let the first time slide, but the second time I 'had' to complain! Earned us a free night! Hmph! Not much to say, we are just haning out waiting for inter-state clearance so we can come home. Hopefuly that will happen Friday sometime and we will be home Saturday night. Keep your fingers crossed!
Ok, now for the pictures, what you want anyway!
Halloween
13 years ago
1 comments:
Oh yay! I can post comments now! She is absolutely gorgeous! I would have called but figured you have been quite busy. I have been thinking about you and hope that everything is going well. I'm so glad that you got your Brinley. I can't wait to meet her! Have a quick and safe trip home!
Post a Comment