We are heading home today! We are all so excited to blow this place! And I CANNOT wait to see my kids! Gosh, I miss them so much!
Sunday is going to be a family day with grandparents and a very special Aunt and Uncle! But from Monday on everyone is welcome to come visit us (Brinley). We are very excited to show her off and welcome all guests! Just give us a call before hand so we know when to expect you.
Halloween
13 years ago
2 comments:
Sam and Tiffany, you waited SO long for her, but wow, was it worth the wait!! She's just beautiful!! Ab & I are so excited for you - all 5 of you! We will be over to meet her as soon as you have a chance to settle in.
CONGRATS!!!! Have a safe trip home tonight.
Michelle & Ab
Congratulations Sam and Tiffany!! Brinley is absolutly beautiful!! i hope I get to meet her soon!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment