Saturday we headed down to a local golf course for our annual Breakfast with Santa! Brinley pretty much slept through the whole thing, including her first Santa visit! Oh well, I think it makes a pretty cute picture!
how friggin adorable is this picture of all of you? i LOVE that she's sleeping with Santa- next year, she'll be screamin ;) her chub on her legs.. makes you just want to nibble her! I cant believe how fast she's growing! so happy you got her ears pierced !!! that's one thing i regret with both girls, but daddy said no.. now he's regretting it too ;)much love!
1 comments:
how friggin adorable is this picture of all of you? i LOVE that she's sleeping with Santa- next year, she'll be screamin ;) her chub on her legs.. makes you just want to nibble her! I cant believe how fast she's growing! so happy you got her ears pierced !!! that's one thing i regret with both girls, but daddy said no.. now he's regretting it too ;)much love!
Post a Comment