Monday, December 15, 2008

3 month photo session

Here some of Brinley's professional photos at 3 months. There were so many good ones, it was hard to pick just a couple to post! I am going to have to build a new wall to accommodate all her cuteness!




The newest/cutest Beaver fan!!



What a adorable belly! I just wanna eat it!







Sonja, I finally figured out layers....kinda!


Of course, feet!


Being a model is tiresome!

Since my usual photographer moved to Bend :( I had my other photographer do these. She is great and really captures personalities! If you live in the metro area and are looking for a photographer check out http://www.katiebrownphotography.com/. Brinley's two week photos were done by my good friend, Harmony. If you live in the Bend area and are looking for a fabulous photographer, go to http://www.miraclephototraphy.blogspot.com/. Don't forget to tell them I sent you!

0 comments: