Monday, October 13, 2008

Two Months Old!

Miss Brinley is two months old already!!! I really cannot believe it. I can hardly remember a day that she wasn't here, but it is unreal that is has been two months! She continues to be a GREAT baby! I tell people that she is the type of baby that makes you want to have ten children! Luckily I know that they grow up to be rotten!! LOL! Samantha and Carsen adore her and are constantly giving her hugs and kisses. Carsen's kitten, Danny, has appointed himself Brinley's protector. If there is someone that he doesn't recognize holding Brinley, he is right there making sure she is ok! Brinley also has a throng of neighborhood children that think she is the bomb! If they come to play with Samantha or Carsen, they always come to say hi to Little Miss.
Some of Brinley's happenings:

  • She is 12 lbs 8 oz and 23 inches long
  • She 'talks' constantly
  • She loves to blow spit bubbles
  • She sleeps through the night!!!!!!
  • She tries to pull herself up to a sitting position
  • She is a complete snuggle bug!
  • She has big goofy smiles that I am trying to capture on film

In short, it has been a wonderful two months!!!

Beautiful Toes!!!


A Half Smile


Big Brown Eyes!


Sweet Little unpierced Ear



So Sweet







Blowing Bubbles!!



















0 comments: