Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bauman Farms

We made our anual trip out to Bauman Farms! We were blessed with beautiful weather and were able to wear just t-shirts! The kids had tons of fun and I captured some great photos! The only bummer was, since it was such great weather, it was packed and they ran out of their donuts!!!! We were all so bummed! Oh well, I really didn't need the calories anyways




Zipline Fun!


Carsen has his picture taken in this wheel every year--

I wonder if he'll fit next year?!







Not that great a picture of me, but I'm hardly every in any,

so I'm gonna post it anyways.




2 comments:

Sonja said...

What a beautiful day...and some great pictures too! I know what you mean about pictures of yourself...they are SO hard to get!

Goldielocks said...

loved your pictures!! I Miss you, girl! gosh.. the good ol' Dublin days when you would cruise thru with your girlfriend on your way to a shopping spree ;)