My baby is TEN!!!! Where in the world does time go?? It seems like just yesterday that I brought her home from the hospital. She is truly an amazing little lady! I admire and respect her more and more everyday. She has the kindest, most gentle personality ever. She always thinks of other people and their feelings (except her brother!). 

My friend Harmony took these pictures also. What I love about Harmony taking my kids' pictures, is that they are so relaxed and themselves around her. Harmony definitely captured Samantha's true personality! I just love how these all turned out!




1 comments:
Holy cow.. mini daddy!!! she's so old! i love her pictures and your lil munchkin in her tutu.. could i eat her up?!
Thanks for putting up pics.. i check your blog all the time and am always sad there are no new posts, lol
Post a Comment