Sunday, August 19, 2007

Another step down!

Well, we filled out all our paperwork and sent it along with a BIG FAT check off to our adoption agency Thursday. Sam & I both need to finish our autobiography, I'm about half way done with mine and Sam hasn't started his! So if anyone wants to get on him about that, be my guest! So now we just basically wait for our agency to schedule a home visit. In the mean time, we are doing all kinds of home improvement stuff around the house. I really gotta get started scrubbing walls! It just seems like there is an endless list of things to do. Oh well, what gets done does and what doesn't doesn't!
Please join me in praying for the birth mother of our daughter. I pray everyday that she is healthy and taking care of herself and our baby!
TTFN


1 comments:

Grandma Sunshine said...

Hi Guys, Boy has the time gone by fast. Can't wait to get our little girl to cuddle and love. I pray everyday for the birth mother and thank her for giving us this special bundle of joy.
Let me know if there is a week end that you want some help scrubing walls, not something I want to do but I am will to help in anyway I can. Love to you all