I received a call from our adoption worker today. She was going over the time line with me and what not. It still looks like our home study will be done in September and when that is approved she will submit our paperwork to the agencies that she works with. She estimates that we will have a baby TWO to THREE months after that!!! PEOPLE, we MAY have a new member of our family before the year is over!! OMG!!!!! I am freaking out! I was guessing more like February or March. WOW! Of course there could always be snags and time delays, but still Holy Bejeezus! Of course I am very excited by this, but I've got tons of stuff to do. (Anyone want to come help scrub walls before September??!!)
By the way, I plan on printing this and the comments and putting it in the baby book. Just want to let you know that whatever you say here will go down in history! :)
TTFN
Halloween
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment